Dr. Gary's Best Breed Working Dog Recipe
Formulated for hard working and active dogs. Also excellent for overly-lean dogs and pregnant and nursing females.
- The unique combination of modest protein and high fat from premium, all-natural ingredients helps working dogs, including pregnant and nursing females, obtain the nutrition needed to keep up with the physical and mental demands placed on them.
- The diet’s high caloric content and nutritionally dense kibbles, help overly-lean dogs maintain or gain weight while eating less food.
- Balanced ratio of omega-3 and omega-6 fatty acids, including EPA, DHA, and linoleic acid, nurtures healthy skin and promotes a vibrant coat.
- Natural antioxidants support a strong immune system.
- Best Breed pays a premium to source meats and fats that are highly nutritious and easy to digest.
- Fiber from beet pulp, a moderately fermentable source of soluble and insoluble fiber, helps keep the digestive system active and healthy – even under the most stressful circumstances.
- Natural sources of glucosamine support proper joint and connective tissue health.
- Healthful grains help sustain energy levels.
- To help ensure your dog’s nutritional safety, Best Breed pays a premium for EU-approved natural ingredients.
- Best Breed Working Dog Recipe is formulated to meet the nutritional levels established by the AAFCO (Association of American Feed Control Officials) Dog Food Nutrient Profiles for all life stages.
Chicken Meal, Chicken Fat (Preserved with Mixed Tocopherols), Rice Flour, Oatmeal, Brown Rice, Dried Beet Pulp, Dried Egg, Catfish Meal, Brewers Dried Yeast, Flax Seed, Natural Chicken Flavor, New Zealand Green Mussel, Lecithin, Dried Kelp, Salt, Menhaden Fish Oil (Preserved with Mixed Tocopherols), Potassium Chloride, DL-Methionine, L-Lysine, Ascorbic Acid, Vitamin E Supplement, Biotin, Niacin Supplement, d-Calcium Pantothenate, Vitamin A Acetate, Riboflavin Supplement, Vitamin B12 Supplement, Thiamine Mononitrate, Pyridoxine Hydrochloride, Citric Acid, Vitamin D3 Supplement, Folic Acid, Potassium Chloride, Ferrous Sulfate, Zinc Sulfate, Zinc Proteinate, Iron Proteinate, Zinc Oxide, Copper Sulfate, Manganese Sulfate, Manganese Proteinate, Copper Proteinate, Manganous Oxide, Sodium Selenite, Calcium Iodate.
Crude Protein (Minimum) 24.0%
Crude Fat (Minimum) 22.0%
Crude Fiber (Maximum) 3.5%
Moisture (Maximum) 10.0%
This data is composed of calculated values using ingredient nutritional analysis and actual lab analysis of our foods. It is not intended to represent absolute values and therefore not guaranteed as in the above table. The information should be used as a helpful guide when determining if a specific formula is suitable for a known dietary requirement. Should you need any additional information, please do not hesitate to contact us.
Zinc 268 mg/kg
Manganese 72 mg/kg
Iron 245 mg/kg