Dr. Gary's Best Breed Cat Diet
Formulated to help strengthen the digestive health of both cats and kittens for healthfulness.
- A well-balanced diet, made with the highest-quality sources of low-ash meats and fats to promote easier digestion and maximum nutrient absorption.
- Premium sources of protein from chicken, menhaden fish, and eggs help build and maintain lean muscle mass while providing the essential nutrients needed for strong bones and teeth.
- Enriched with taurine promotes good vision, heart and reproductive health.
- High levels of omega-3 and omega-6 fatty acids, including DHA, EPA and linoleic acid, promote healthy skin and a vibrant coat. (Omega 6:3 are balanced for optimum performance.)
- The combination of highly-digestible proteins and a premium source of fiber from beet pulp, support gastrointestinal health and help contribute to smaller, firmer stools.
- To help ensure your cat’s nutritional safety, Best Breed pays a premium for EU-approved and U.S.-raised natural ingredients.
NEW INGREDIENT PANEL: Chicken Meal, Brown Rice, Sorghum, Dried Beet Pulp, Chicken Fat (Preserved with Mixed Tocopherols), Cellulose, Dried Eggs, Herring Meal, Pea Protein, Brewers Dried Yeast, Whitefish Meal, Natural Chicken Flavor, Menhaden Fish Oil, Lecithin, Dried Kelp Meal, Salt, Choline Chloride, DL Methionine, L-Lysine, Calcium Carbonate, Taurine, Dried Cranberry, Vitamin E Supplement, Niacin Supplement, Biotin, Thiamine Mononitrate, Pyridoxine Hydrochloride, Vitamin A Acetate, Riboflavin Supplement, d-Calcium Pantothenate, Vitamin B12 Supplement, Citric Acid, Vitamin D3 Supplement, Folic Acid, Potassium Chloride, Ferrous Sulfate, Zinc Sulfate, Zinc Proteinate, Iron Proteinate, Zinc Oxide, Copper Sulfate, Manganese Sulfate, Manganese Proteinate, Copper Proteinate, Manganous Oxide, Sodium Selenite, Calcium Iodate.
Crude Protein (Minimum) 30.0%
Crude Fat (Minimum) 12.0%
Crude Fiber (Maximum) 7.0%
Moisture (Maximum) 10.0%
Omega-6 Fatty Acids (Minimum) 2.8%
Omega-3 Fatty Acids (Minimum) 0.5%
Typical Nutritional Analysis
This data is composed of calculated values using ingredient nutritional analysis and actual lab analysis of our foods. It is not intended to represent absolute values and therefore not guaranteed as in the above table. The information should be used as a helpful guide when determining if a specific formula is suitable for a known dietary requirement. Should you need any additional information, please do not hesitate to contact us.
Carbohydrates (Calc.) 33.0%
Zinc 175 mg/kg
Manganese 56 mg/kg
Iron 301 mg/kg